Yes, glamping comes to Graves Mountain this year
Provided at the Campground by Epic Glamping
Just arrive – the all tent is all set up and the real beds with real mattresses, sheets, duvets are made for you.
We will have space for your one car near to the Glamping area. The car can be your “lock-up”.
What are the tents like?
Just drive up – all is done for you
Spacious 16 Foot Bell Tent, with either 1 Queen Bed with 2 twins, or 1 KING (no twins can be added).
Night Stands, Rug, Throw Pillows, Sheets, Comforters, Throw Blankets, Décor, Lamps, 5 Gallons of Mountain Spring Water.
Goodies for You
Showers, full toilets, towels, amenities – 1000 ft walk
Coffee at hospitality tent
Your own “host”
A central campfire and s’mores
10% Food & Beverage discount at the Farm Restaurant in the Main Lodge
Keurig Coffee with compliments at Main Lodge – 1200 ft away and with stupendous view
How far from?
– the main River Stage – about 1.5/10th of a mile.
– the Market Stage about 2/10th of a mile.
– the Graves Mountain Market Deli and Tackle – about 2/10th of a mile.
– Main Lodge and Farm Restaurant – about 2/10th of a mile.
3 Day Minimum – the full festival and an extra day for free.
June 2, Thurs, through June 5, Sun – or extend for a day with our compliments
Rates – two kinds of tents
One King on own – $1200 plus reservation fee
One Queen with Two Twins – $1375 plus reservation fee
What you need to bring
Desire for adventures. We have plenty of them waiting.
- Warm clothes and rain jackets for weather.
- Sneakers -Trainers or hiking shoes for strolls and hikes.
- Cooler with ice for any foods that you may want to bring.
- Back-packs – to carry items on hikes or at Festival
(We have the Market-Deli &Tackle down the road – with supplies, prepared foods and beverages.)
- Fishing rods – or we have them at the Market-Tackle.
- Nibbles – or get them at the Market. Instruments if you play – as there will be plenty of jams to join.