We have many returning volunteers, as you can imagine after 28 years of music making.
If you would like join the team for 2022 , please email us at email@example.com.
Volunteering at Festival – available from Tues May 31 through Sunday June 5.
We ask of you 14 hours of shifts – minimum – over the course of the days, helping with set-up daily operation, and break down.
Please purchase a Volunteer Commitment Pass of $100. If volunteer service hours are executed, then $100 will be refunded with much thanks.
In return, we thankfully give you:
- 1 free Festival Pass for volunteer period
- 1 Free Camping Pass for festival dates and any added work days
- 1 swim pass
- 10% food discount at the festival ( not available for Beer & Wine Tent purchases).
The Festival benefits youth and the mountain life
The charity is Graves Mountain Land & Living Partners (in formation), devoted to young people’s education, support, mentorship, mountain farming, local music making, and mountain arts and traditional crafts.
- Parking Control
- Box Office
- Food and Beverage
- Green Room and Artist Care
- Stage Crew
- Jam assistance
- Workshop support
- Activities and Activities Tent