Pickin’ in the Blue Ridge 2024
“Cabin Fever” Alternative for 2024
February 29 – Mar 2. Thursday through Sunday Mid-day
Graves Mountain Farm & Lodges provides rooms, Campground, and Gathering Spaces for Pickers.
Farm to Table Restaurant with exceptional pickers’ meal prices.
Market – Deli & Tackle for prepared take-out, sandwiches, snacks, and general goods.
All we ask is to
– visit any time February 29 – March 3
– stay with us for three days in our Lodge Rooms, Cabins. Cottages and Farmhouses – See here for accommodations >
– stay for a fourth day for 50% in a lodge room
– campground $12, $6 youth, free child – p/p per nt, dry camping, no hook-ups – See here for campground
– donate here the $10 single 4 day picking request, whether day visitor or overnight stayer. This goes to the Graves Mountain Charitable Fund, supporting youth education for Bluegrass/Mountain music and Blue Ridge farming. Donate here and get your Picking Pass for March 2-5.
You will be supporting our 2024 Community Heritage music Festival’s youth band competition and mentoring program – just starting this year.
Great Pickers’ Dining Rates in our Farm Restaurant, farm to tableLunches – down at the Market Deli and Tackle –
Order for Pick Up = Tel 540 923 4212